Join UHP – Becoming a Trooper
A public recruitment has been posted for those who are interested in applying for the position of Trooper with the Utah Highway Patrol.
Anyone who is interested in this recruitment must apply online. Click here or go to at https://www.governmentjobs.
The basic eligibility requirements for being hired as a Trooper are:
- High school diploma or GED
- Age 21 and over
- US Citizen
- A background demonstrating good moral character
All applicants interested in becoming a State Trooper are required to take a written exam called the P.O.S.T. Entrance Exam. Click here for more information and testing locations.
- Test results normally take two weeks for the results.
- Arrangements are available for out-of-state applicants.
- For additional information.
Recruiting on Instagram Stories
We’ve shared a lot of information about joining UHP on our Instagram Stories.
Click here to check them out or visit our Instagram page @utahhighwaypatrol