Highway Patrol Menu

Contact UHP

Important Notice

DO NOT use this website to report a reckless driver, crash, debris, or other immediate hazard.  

CALL 911 to report one of these or another emergency situation. 

If you need to report damage to your vehicle or wish to obtain a copy of a police report, please contact your local dispatch center.

Messages submitted through this website are not continually monitored and will be answered within one to five business days.

For recruitment questions, please email joinhighwaypatrol@utah.gov

You may complete this form or call 801-965-4518 or
find a local office.

Are you a Utah Resident?